Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook






Outside my window...I see the frozen bird bath.



I am thinking...about taking care of myself this holiday season.



I am thankful for...my good health.



From the kitchen...warm lemon water to start the day.



I am wearing...capri’s, turtleneck, light sweater and bare feet.



I am creating...a knit horse.



I am going...to take pictures of our Advent table and post them to my blog.



I am reading...The Backyard Homestead-Madigan and Organize Now-Berry.



I am hoping...that it will snow.



I am hearing...the heater and the dog’s nails on the kitchen tile.



Around the house...we are having school.



One of my favorite things...the new color of our living room and kitchen walls-jonquil.



A few plans for the rest of the week:

• Eating more veggies.

• Going to the post office to mail off Color-a-Smile pages.

• Working on my knitting.

• Thinking about doing a 3 day fast/cleanse.

• Hanging out



Here is picture for thought I am sharing..


I miss the snow at Christmas even though I spent my childhood in California without snow.  I have become used to the four seasons and look forward to the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment