Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

I love this idea of a short journal with a picture.  I am going to make an effort to do this weekly but you know how life is.  Here is the link to join:  A Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY
February 25, 2010


Outside my window...the sun is shining and the greenhouse has moisture on the inside.

I am thinking...about keeping a true lenten.

I am thankful for...the ability to homeschool my children.

From the kitchen...I am sipping a banana strawberry protein powder drink.

I am wearing...my bathrobe.

I am creating...balloon race cars with my children.

I am going...out for a walk around the block.

I am reading...A Journey North by Adrienne Hall...one womans thru hike of the Appalacian Trail with future husband.

I am hoping...I can finish all the laundry today.

I am hearing...Cat Stevens singing.

Around the house...we are doing the big Spring cleaning.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




/


 
 
 
 
 
Ruthy working on her Outdoor Cooking Junior badge for Girl Scouts.
 
 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment